Funky Uncle Records

Welcome to the Sugar Shack Cafe

Im truly amazed in the mass interest in tossing salad... It used to be a issue that was kept quiet, conversation talked about behind closed doors, But thanks to Funky Uncle Lester the truth has been let out... It truly amazes me the interest this campaign has gained, But thanks to Funky Uncle Lester I am proud to say I too am a salad tosser, but only to women....

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for coming clean my brother about your tendency to toss. The world would be a better place if more people had their salad's tossed. That's just just my humble opinion. My purpose was to try to draw all of the closeted tossers out into the open and stat a Toss movement. Everybody talking about going green, and organic, well I can't think of a better way to serve man kind than to toss someone's salad as long as you floss afterwards.

Funky Unc
Welcome to da club brother! "WE TOSS SALAD BAAAABY!" And don't forget to wash ya hands!
Remember to keep in mind, and this should be clear BEFORE any tossin' is conducted. Reciprocity is KEY.
Hey Funky Uncle Lester,
That song is the bomb! I love the funky down home sounds of the blues. Your voice is smooth as the bottom of your shoes. I love it when you growl. "I...ah...." that sounds makes me get all excited cuz it like them sounds you make when you tossin salad. Come to think of it, that song reminds me of that time, you and me was at that juke joint in Mississippi. The one where they didn't have any floors. It was just dirt. Boy, we had a ole dirty funky time that night. You remember, I think that's the night you decovered how to "toss a salad". We ain't had a night like that since you hooked up with Gladys. Lookin forward to another night on the town! Keep on singin baby cuz I'm gonna keep on dancin - U know - backin that thing up!
Hey baby loooooong time no see! Thank you for yo kind words. What i wanna know is when you gonna get back to singing that ol' gut bucket low down home blues you used to sing. I got a deal with Possum Bottom Records and I's sho like to record that song you used to sing to me while I was tossin yo salad, Big Black Toe
Funky Unc Loves ya.

kaia said:
Hey Funky Uncle Lester,
That song is the bomb! I love the funky down home sounds of the blues. Your voice is smooth as the bottom of your shoes. I love it when you growl. "I...ah...." that sounds makes me get all excited cuz it like them sounds you make when you tossin salad. Come to think of it, that song reminds me of that time, you and me was at that juke joint in Mississippi. The one where they didn't have any floors. It was just dirt. Boy, we had a ole dirty funky time that night. You remember, I think that's the night you decovered how to "toss a salad". We ain't had a night like that since you hooked up with Gladys. Lookin forward to another night on the town! Keep on singin baby cuz I'm gonna keep on dancin - U know - backin that thing up!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Funky Uncle Lester.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service